Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Phase II Day 7

So far, so good. I only have 3 more days to go until the second part starts. I am very excited about the second part because I love love love the meal replacement shakes in the mornings. I blend them right up with my frozen strawberries and pour it into my eco-friendly starbucks cup. Yum.

In the meantime, I am slowly learning to use Photoshop Lightroom. I hope to one day be as good as some of the other photographer's work I admire. Its pretty intricate and intense. I've spent two hours tonight and have only done a few pictures, that I'm still not completely happy with. Oooh well.
















Ok, I dont know what I did and can't fix these dang pictures. Oh well!

8 comments:

  1. So, when are you going to break out and start your own photography studio????? You'd so have the clients!

    I started back on P90X last night. Brutal.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw that on your facebook yesterday, I admire you!! My discs are collecting dust on my mantle. Go Leah!!

    I am going to photograph a few more people sessions before I do anything else, I need the experience and who can turn down free pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm with Leah...you need studio space. I am IN LOVE with the three windows with red shutters. FABULOUS. I think, for me, that one is tied with beachfront hopscotch as my favorites. Amazing stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dang, I should have asked you to do Noah's pictures!! Why didn't I think of that...dang it! But hey...he'll need more :) haha Open up your own place, then hire me as your office manager...haha I'm in desperate need of some scenery change!

    And uh, I can't move. haha so don't admire me quite yet. I forgot how freaking intense that stuff was. It hurts to breathe.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I told Gary to set up a time with you to do family portraits!! I think it would be fun and practicing with more than one child is always helpful, just let me know if you guys want to!!

    Leah, I'll do Noah's anyday. Like I said, all the practice I can get. I love Gina's work, whatever happened to her? PLUS I'll finally get to meet him!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Um, she's still around as far as I know. And I've given her a ton of referrals with nothing in exchange for them....so I kind of stopped talking to her. Not to mention there are a few people that were promised things from her, and never got them. Not good business practice!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm thinking...his 1st birthday photos!!! I'll let ya know :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. omg not 1st bday pics, those are way too important for me to do and mess up if they didnt turn out. id be sick to my stomach

    ReplyDelete