Thursday, December 30, 2010

Transformation (of the blog...)

Fleur de lis- flower of light
Back again after a very long hiatus. I have decided to transform this blog into more of a photography blog. There are so many websites out there that I have signed up for to display my work but I think I'm going to stick with the blog for the time being. Every person/thing that I photograph has a story and I can use this blog to tell their story. I am very excited for some upcoming shoots that I have (and nervous at the same time). Not nervous in my ability to take pictures, but my ability to satisfy my client's wants/needs/wishes, etc! Please keep me in your prayers as I start 2011 with a huge dream that I am beginning to fulfill. Thanks to all of my friends and family that have been my encouragement. I can't wait to show off some of the amazing people that I will have a chance to work with in the upcoming year.

I hope everybody has a safe New Years! -Brianna

1 comment: