Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Sometimes it pours!

I could not be MORE EXCITED about the upcoming weeks. I really wish this nasty weather would subside and the sun would shine more. Its gloomy and blah without it. I made my sister and her best friend (that's not really her best friend) be my little projects on a photo shoot. We headed down to NoDa but for some reason I wasn't too thrilled with how those turned out as a whole. Lo and behold the good ole train tracker in Huntersville made the perfect setting...there was this random caboose on the tracks that we used. I swear in all the years that I have lived here, I have never seen this caboose. We had fun; people driving by probably thought I was on a suicide mission as I was laying down on my stomach on the train tracks. Believe me, I have left a shoot with mud stains on my jeans! I am not above getting messy! Enjoy some photos below, I can't wait to share more stories after this weekend!






No comments:

Post a Comment