Sunday, February 6, 2011

Pretty Proud.

I would like to congratulate myself on making my very first blog header!! I am pretty proud of how it turned out after searching,googling, and scouring the internet for days. I never thought I could make it look as decent as all the other cool bloggers out there, but finally I have made something that I am proud of! I can't wait to learn how to make more things. If anybody needs any help with making a custom header, I'd be GLAD to make another, they are so fun.

In the meantime...here are a few photos from a couple shoots I did a few weeks ago. I went to school (high school!) with both of the ladies, and now they have some adorable children. See for yourself...I don't lie!
(the names have been changed to protect the innocent!! i'm kidding, they are darling.)

3 comments:

  1. Love the header, it's really pretty and I'm a huge fan of purple. Those photographs look amazing, they are so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like it!! Vert creative...now, can you teach me? And um you would pick a picture of my son crying. ha ha JUST KIDDING, its still a beautiful photo :) I can't thank you enough for doing them for us!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that picture, its one of my favorites!!

    ReplyDelete