Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Restaurant Review...coming soon!

I am pretty excited about this. My two friends and I have decided to do a monthly girls dinner, starting tomorrow. There is one stipulation....try new restaurants! Tomorrow night we are going to Loco Lime off of Central Blvd.. I love that area and am kind of sad that I don't venture out more often. Years ago my friends and I would go to the comedy improve--The Perch, absoultely hilarious and made for a pretty fun Friday/Saturday evenings. Those days are long gone...along with the original Penguin, buuut it's never too late to try something new. I can't wait to go, it should be a fun night out. If anybody has any suggestions about other restaurants around..(local, non chain) send them my way. We have 10 other dinners to figure out. 

No comments:

Post a Comment