Monday, February 7, 2011

Referrals!

Spring is coming! Spring is coming! Can't wait to get out there and take pictures without the gloomy feeling of winter. I have a couple wedding sessions going on and some Senior portraits, but I still have some weekends open! If anybody sends me a referral, I will send you (clearly you have to have had me do your pictures!!) a set of printed 4x6 matte pictures of all the photos on the CD, plus an 5x6 or an 8x10 enlargement of the photo of your choice. I'm so excited to be able to take pictures of adorable, and beautiful people & places as the year progresses. Please let me know if you have any questions!

3 comments:

  1. Girl I am the QUEEN of referrals!! I got you :) haha Do you know how many people I sent to Gina(my wedding photographer??) Ugh, too many to count! haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Let me square away your photos before sending anybody my way....you'll be like, shes good but she only send half the pictures with a blank disc ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You should just do some pro bono(if thats even how that is spelled) work - bc you can't get a cuter subject then leila!

    ReplyDelete