Sunday, August 15, 2010

23!!!

Final number. No debating that fact. I definitely weighed myself twice & was even skeptical so I put an 8-pound weight on the scale to make sure. It is probably only 20 pound now since I absolutely chowed down yesterday, it was bad, very very bad! I just won't focus on that though. I am super excited and very proud of myself. I am starting a new eating phase today and that lasts 13 days. I am hoping for an additional 7-8pound loss, not getting my hopes up too high with a higher number. So let's talk about yesterday....oh boy.

Oh Starbucks, I love you
I started my day off with THIS ------->, man I was excited but no exciting enough to jump out of bed this morning to get one...I'm still laying in bed (laaazzzyyy). After Starbucks and some errands, I ate Moe's with Nikki. Usual entree, extra salsa this time, three huge bottles of water. Early afternoon snack was a few almonds & spark drink.  Now this is where the fun begins, Nikki & I went to a bridal shower and the bride had great food, we could definitely eat. But my choices were poor. After I had vegetables & grilled chicken I decided it was a good idea to eat a half slice of bread with fresh mozzarella, tomatoes & basil. Yea, I had 4 pieces. Oops. To add insult to injury I also had 3 chocolate covered strawberries & a slice of strawberry cake. Whoops! I didn't know! So that was that, I was starting to unravel. I had to run by my in-laws to let their dogs out and somehow a brownie jumped into my mouth, again whoops! Man I think the brownie was the tastiest thing ever yesterday. After that we headed to Mooresville to our friends house. Guess what they had for dinner?! Did you guess pizza? Oh well it was true. 3 slices later I was content. Hey I skipped the garlic sauce doesn't that count for something?  I added some Tostitos, salsa and Monterrey cheese to the mix and I was done for.  Oh man, what a day. Luckily, I got in 20 minutes on the treadmill yesterday morning, although that only accounted for 200 calories I consumed.

Guess that food is good and digested now and I just have to start from scratch this morning. EAS Protein shake is in the cards and we'll see what the rest of the day holds. Hopefully not much food. My stomach can't handle it and I dont want all of my hard work to go right out of the window. I need to clean,  probably won't get done, not gonna lie. Oh well!

No comments:

Post a Comment