Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Whew!

Yesterday was a long day! Waking up at 6:15, leaving the house at 7:30 and not returning home until after 8pm is exhausting. Despite the long hours, I had a great day! My calorie intake was awesome and I got a good workout in, I was so pumped I even skipped dinner.

Syd getting her hair braided
(Booth by Snip-Its)
I took Sydney to Birkdale for National Night Out. Holy cow, they put on an awesome event! It was nice because it wasn't too crowded and there was TONS to do, we ran into CLT MOM, with her kiddos too, it was definitely the place to be in Huntersville last night. I don't know who put that on, but they need to be commended. I even had a good time walking around and seeing everybody and everything. Sydney wanted to do all the water events but I vetoed that idea right from the start. Instead she got her hair braided, played Wii, and to top it off got a coloring book. I made dinner out of it for her since they had free hot dogs, chips, soda, and ice cream galore. It was awesome. We stayed until 8 when everything was starting to wind down.

Hopefully today is just as good of a day as yesterday. I have only had my meal replacement shake, which is becoming more and more tolerable by the day. I started only bringing one snack with me instead of two. I brought a serving of cashews and I am heading home for lunch to grill a pork chop. Marvelous. 

I use Livestrong to track my food but today saw they have "Daily Dares," I want to start putting one on here for everybody but I feel that is too kitschy. Maybe I will; we shall see!

No comments:

Post a Comment