Tuesday, August 10, 2010

OH ME GOSH

I could have always eaten THAT
monstrosity! Probably around 1000
calories!!
I have eaten so much today I feel like I'm going to explode. The up side is I didn't cheat so everything was acceptable   ...questionable at best. I had taco meat (93/7), so I can't blame myself there. Chicken Salad (EEEEK!!), it was homemade by my father in law, and it was amazing. I knew what was in it so I didnt worry too much. I am allowed to have a small bit of mayo, and I did. I had to dump a whole canister of cashews in the trash can because I. could. not. stop. eating. them. Seriously. I pitched them and poured water down after. It was out of control. For lunch I had Qdoba. Qdoba and I have a secret love affair. My meal consisted of black beans, grilled chicken, hot salsa and lettuce. Can't get me on that one either. Oh and with my taco meat, I had romaine lettuce, tomatoe and Franks Red Hot. It was the portions of the food that I ate that did me in. Gaa, I got hungry. Don't judge!  Time to throw some excercise into the mix. Catch ya later.

No comments:

Post a Comment