Friday, August 13, 2010

Final Countdown!!

Pad See Ew, DELICIOUS
Today is the day, the very last day of this 24-day challenge. I am excited & sad at the same time. I can't believe I did this. I don't think I have ever done anything in entirety for 24 days. Not even attend classes in college (or high school for that matter). It really has flown by and I feel great. I have a wee bit more energy and I am able to accomplish more during my days. I feel the days are soo very long from the time I get up until I hit the bed again around midnight; but for now it works out pretty well and I can just barely run off of 7 hours of sleep....thanks to the spark drink. If anybody is interested, let me know. I have a GREAT sponsor that would be more than willing to share her knowledge. Its not just for people that want to lose weight, there are lines for performance and overall health as well. Not preachin', just sayin'!  So I will be definitely share my results tomorrow, I am hoping for a BIG number, but will be more than satisfied if I hit the 20lb mark. For now, I will leave you with this delicious picture of food, which technically I can consume tomorrow but I don't want to spend the whole day with a tummy ache. Au revoir!

No comments:

Post a Comment