Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Nosedive

As you can see, er...well read, my blog has taken a dramatic nosedive. Most likely because when I update at one particular place it pops up 7959938595 internet explorers and I have to restart my computer. That does not make for a fun time. So I am updating now as dinner sits prepped in the kitchen and my eyelids are closing slowly.

little devils
I have made (I use that word lightly after my Saturday extravaganza) it 4 days without any Advocare vitamins and meal replacement shakes. I miss them. I feel like my routine has been disrupted and I want it to stop immediately. I have been fairly decent keeping the diet. The exceptions have been Saturday altogether, pita chips & 5 pretzel m&ms on Sunday, yesterday was great & today I had a multigrain ciabatta roll. I know the multigrain bread is allowed but I feel like I am a cheater! I also have found my absolute weakness & it has got to stop immediately....cashews. Seriously, I am dangerous if you try to take them away from me. Today I grabbed a can at Walgreens, by mid morning they were 1/4 gone. I had to have them hidden. I pulled them out after lunch & started chomping again, fast forward two hours later when I went to grab more....i spilled the entire container under my chair. I guess it was for the best. Nuts are definitely allowed for a snack but I doubt 1/2 container is acceptable. Guess I should stop buying them. That'll fix that problem.

Anyhow, tonight for dinner is seafood.....marinated tilapia, sriracha covered shrimp & sauteéd vegetables. I'm pretty excited especially after dinner when its time to exercise. Nikki & I went for a walk last night that lasted an hour, only 2.6 miles but hey it was exercise. Not to mention the hour that was previously spent at the gym. I had to work off the cashews from yesterday...and you thought today's consumption was bad! Ok, I'm done posting about nuts. Off to finish dinner.

1 comment:

  1. I could eat a whole can of cashews too...but they are too dang expensive, so I don't buy them :) haha Dinner sounded delicious! I love Tilapia.

    ReplyDelete