Friday, July 23, 2010

Busta Move.

The work day is finally coming to an end. I swear this week has flown by but today crept minute by minute. I mean new fashions were going to be in style before the end got here. Its almost 5 and I have a little time update. I posted my link on facebook, so thanks for checking this out. Anyhow, I had my breakfast this morning which was filling, but around 11o'clock I wanted a snack. Since I didn't wake up in time for the grocery store I had nothing to eat! I opted for a spark. So delicious, seriously. It definitely gave me a jolt of energy and held me over until I had my lunch break.

This is a picture of the salad on
my camera, not good quality!
Oh lunch, why do you tempt me so. I seriously could have eaten a cow. I wasn't really that hungry but a huge burger was lurking in my mind. Nevertheless, I grabbed a premade grilled chicken breast at Harris Teeter, some roma tomatoes and a cucumber then headed home to assemble the salad. I wasn't looking forward to it at all, especially going from lingering thoughts of a hamburger to rabbit food. To top it all off, I ran out of salad dressing (no pun intended). Dear Franks Red Hot, you are now my #1 friend. Lunch turned out to be super good with the addition of hot sauce.


DO. NOT. LIKE.
Afternoon snack time was looking pretty dim too. Not an exciting food day, to say the least. I had hummus in the fridge. I don't like hummus, I just buy it to say I have it. Whatever. So me and my nub carrots got together with hummus in a container to make a snack. Gross. I posted a picture, but the quality is again from my cell phone. The hummus is spinach and artichoke Sabre hummus. The funny thing is (I'm at home now, not at work), I went to the grocery store after work and bought MORE hummus. I don't like being left out! I also ate a nectarine, meeh, wasn't too good. I'll stick with peaches.

Now I'm home and getting ready to head to my parents for dinner. I guess I'll have to pack some food. I am still tired but I don't want to drink another Spark in case it keeps me up all night. Tomorrow I am going canoeing, so excited, but I probably bought the whole produce section just to make sure I wasn't deprived of food. Luckily NO fiber drink tomorrow, sweet! Just the probiotic pills which hopefully I can manage. I seriously can't believe its almost the end of day 3, like I said before, the weekend will be the biggest test. The scale has already lowered by 6.2lbs, I mean who couldn't stay motivated with that?!






Shout out to Katy, she is 3 days away from being done with the cleanse!

No comments:

Post a Comment