Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Today plus Three!

Wow, day 7 of the cleanse already. Shoooot girl. I am almost done! It has gone by so much quicker than I thought. Although before Steve left for work this morning he told me he was going to have Jimmy Johns for lunch....ugh the devil. I love Jimmy Johns, my love came from college when they were right down the street from me along with Beezers located directly across from campus. I love subs and these two places are delicious. I know there are JJs around but if you're ever in Columbia, hit up Beezers on Sumter St. right across from the Horseshoe. I warn you, dont take a group of people because the inside is about 4'x4'. 

Enough about food I can't eat! I went to the gym today and it was torture. I wanted to cry while riding the bicycle. I stuck it out and finished my hour then hit the road as quickly as possible. I didn't even look back. I haven't worked out since the beginning of July. It may not have helped that I didn't have time to eat this morning before I went. I took my probiotic pills and drank a spark and was off. I thought the Spark would give me enough energy to make it but it was still rough. I came home and crashed on the bed. I need to run to the grocery store before going into work so I might hit up Fresh Market. I love that place just never make time to head up to Cornelius.

Just a side note, all of the TV anchors have great ties on. WCNC & The Today show guys have bright colors on.

Anyhow, I haven't taken any pictures lately of my food. Mostly repeats of what I have been eating previously. I swear yesterday I only consumed about 750 calories but I feel I ate a lot of food. I was especially proud of myself for bringing my dinner with me to work and eating it right around 6:30 so when I got off (LATE!) I could take my herbal cleanse pill on an empty stomach. That's about it. I did weigh myself today on the rickety scale at the gym and am VERY pleased with the results!! I shall tell on Saturday, the day after the 10th day of the cleanse.  Aaaand, above is a picture of Sydney. She sets the self timer on my camera and has a photoshoot of herself. This picture was taken Saturday night at Nikki's house after tubing. She's going to be a great photographer!


No comments:

Post a Comment