Thursday, July 22, 2010

So...I caved.

Hold on! It's not what you think. Its only 10:40 and I've already eaten 1 single solitary peach and 1 grilled chicken breast with iceberg lettuce and 1/4 cup tomato. Yes, I've basically eaten my lunch.  I asked Steve to bring me my phone charger, since my phone is always dead. Then I added if he would be so kind to pluck the leftover salad from dinner out of the fridge, he did! I dont think I could get to my desk quickly enough, I was that hungry. So I've already scarfed that down. I used pepper and a tiny bit of salt for the 'dressing' and it was so good. I'll probably wait an hour and take the catalyst pills before I go home and eat another salad. Like I said, don't judge!

Let me show you what goodness is on my mind, I'll just put a picture because as Andie says, "I'm gonna be all hot and shit."
Hoagie....yes I'm just dreaming.

No comments:

Post a Comment