Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Cleanse Phase - Day 1

Coming downstairs this morning I was so optimistic about starting my cleanse today, I guess I had a dream about it last night or something because I never pop out of bed that quickly. I gathered my boxes and arranged them next to each other on the kitchen counter, still wondering if they will work by themselves...no such luck. I was mentally preparing to take my first step and make the fiber drink that is required on days 1,2,3 and I think 9 & 10. Katy, Andie's sister is also doing the cleanse and today is day 6 for her, she has enlightened me on how awful this stuff is; so of course I pump it up in my mind that is is going to suck. BOY WAS IT TERRIBLE! Holy moly, I had to drink it in two seperate parts because my chugging skills are definitely lacking since college. To put in perspective, think of soaking shredded wheat in milk, then putting it in water. Doesn't that sound so good? Exactly. I pushed through and was proud of myself when I rinsed the empty cup out in the sink.

For breakfast I whipped up an egg white omelet with crushed red pepper flakes & black pepper and grabbed a container of strawberries that I cut last night. I stuck some pecans (like 7)in the bag because I dont have any almonds and also a steamfresh bag of brocolli; just in case I got the hankerin' for a snack before lunch.

My water is filled up and I am ready to go. I will post pictures later!

No comments:

Post a Comment