Friday, July 30, 2010

IIIIIIIIII = 10!!

So today is the final day of the cleanse. I should be more excited than I am but I'm not. I don't have much to type. I made Buffalo Turkey Burgers for dinner last night and they were good. The addition of a bun and cheese would have made them great!! I sandwiched them between lettuce and tomato with yellow mustard. Not too bad, usually I'm skeptical of ground turkey because it has a funny smell but they were good and I survived.

Today I've had 4 egg whites and some mixed nuts for my breakfast. Fiber drink this morning was probably worse than yesterday. I made it then got side tracked and when I finally got around to drinking it, it was turning into a thick gel-substance. Nasty.


Lunch will be out to eat, I'm planning on a plain salad with grilled chicken. Lets hope that is the case. I am trying to go as low in sodium as possible today so when I weigh myself tomorrow I wont be disappointed. And if I am disappointed, I blame the sushi. I still regret eating that....damn fish. Tomorrow starts the second phase of the 24-day challenge. I am able to incorporated more whole grains into my meals, still no dairy. I do love cheese. My cravings are mainly the little things, a bun on my hamburger or french fries with my meal. Mostly just things that  my family is eating. I make my meal first and then cook the extras for them so they won't starve. I haven't gotten tired of anything yet either, the variety definitely helps the 10 days go by quickly. I am hoping to lose at least 20lbs total during the 24 days. With my stuipd +3.2 gain yesterday, I still have a way to go. DAMN SUSHI.

3 comments:

  1. I seriously don't know how you do it. Junk food is my enemy! I'm starting back on P90X in about two weeks ( I have to pump myself up)...but I've got to get rid of the rest of this baby weight I gained. But changing my eating habits will be my biggest challenge! Where do you get the recipie for your protein drinks?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girl, I love all junk food too, I guess I kept the mindset. P90X is insane, I dont know how YOU do that, it would kill me GO LEAH!! I am doing a boxed cleanse right now and it comes with all of the pills and drinks. But they do have protein shakes, the products are Advocare, they have all sorts of stuff to help every level to get in shape.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know..I'm not quite sure how I'm going to do it because I will be getting up at about 5AM to do it. So...we shall see! haha When I did it before I did it at night which was still hard. Gotcha. I'll have to google it and see what I come up with.

    ReplyDelete