Tuesday, July 20, 2010

oh boy...what have I gotten myself into?!

So I have decided to start this blog, not only because I am jealous of the fab editing & creating skills that my friends have on their blogs, but to keep track of my new journey. I know you are just dying to know what I am talking about. More on that later.

First, this whole blogging this is quite time consuming. People's blogs that I read range from the beginner to good-lord-you-are-super-mom-with-what-you-have-accomplished! Mine, hopefully, will fall right in between. I do enjoy reading about other mother's adventures with their children, and keeping up with their lives, especially more so when they have cute little pictures included...and since blogs are more than 160 characters, it takes up more time at work to read. (Which is always a plus). I am still trying to figure this out....if you click on a link for something and it takes you to a link like THIS...don't judge! I'll figure it out sooner or later.

Now, my new journey. Its more of a 'self preservation' type deal. My friend Andie sold me on this program called AdvoCare. It's a 'cleanse-weight loss' thing and she looks FAB! She has been doing it for 5 months now and has lost almost 40 pounds. She wasn't 'fat' in my opnion to start and has lost that much weight, so I figure I have a good chance at it. I just need to STICK TO IT! Steve, my skeptical husband, is just itching for me to start. He wants to see 'real results' (like most all men) before he can believe something actually works. Sheesh. Give a girl a break tubby!


So tomorrow is my first day of the 'cleanse' phase. I am sitting here thinking of the most delicious dinner a girl can possibly have before I give it all up...and for a good cause might I add!
Until tomorrow...

PS- I don't really want pizza!

No comments:

Post a Comment