Saturday, July 24, 2010

Canoe the New!

<----That is what I am doing today, so freakin' excited. I have my snacks packed, my lunch and I have already prepped for breakfast so I can't make any excuses! Luckily, no fiber drink today, two probiotic pills in the morning then follow the same plan for the rest of the day. I packed a Spark in my lunch in case I get a tired attack on the river, I hate tipping over. That would make for a real crappy day! I am super tempted to get on the scale this morning but I don't think time permits. I have cook  breakfast for the army (which consist of Steve, Sydney & myself), but like I said, I already sauteed the onions and mushrooms for the omelets, cut up the jalapenos and broke the eggs in a container. Shoot girl, I'm on top of it. Please, please don't think I'm always this organized. I am the least organized person you will probably meet, just something lately has kicked my big booty into gear and I am actually getting things done around here, just not the laundry. I still have to pack for the trip which shouldn't be too hard considering we are sitting on a canoe all day. I hope the weather holds up and I can get nice and tan in the process. wait...I hear the scale calling, oy! Pictures of my lunchbox later, hold the excitement please!

No comments:

Post a Comment