Friday, July 23, 2010

Troisième Jour

I am a bit sluggish today. I planned on waking up at 5:45, HA!, to go grocery shopping so I would have food for today but my first glance of the clock this morning was 6:58. Oops. Luckily I cut up some strawberries last night, put my fiber drink & spark in my lunch box and had it ready to go in the fridge. I made an egg white omelet, I also burned said egg white omelet. I shoved it in a rubbermaid container and set off to work.

sriracha sauce...SPIIIICY!
Last night's meal was super easy to whip up. I marinated some porkchops when I got home from work using 1 tbsp. of Kraft Free Zesty & Ceasar Italian and 1 tbsp. Sriracha Sauce (the best SPICY chili sauce ever). I poured the mixture over top and let sit in the fridge for a couple hours. Around 7 I heated up the brown rice & vegetables from the night before, tossed Steamfresh green beans in the microwave & put together a salad. The salad was lettuce & tomatoes with black pepper. Nothing fancy. I browned some turkey smoked sausage in a pan for Steve & Sydney in addition to their dinners. Want to make sure they're not neglected! Dinner was really good, I overcooked the chops, probably because they were super thin, I swear they were on the grill for maybe 4 minutes. Still edible though, can't complain.  I was extra hungry yesterday, I noticed. I grabbed some almonds at my parents house around 6 and had those tide me over until I made dinner. I also took 6 Omega pills last night instead of 4. They aren't the same kind that Advocare recommends, but they are...kinda.

I get that I jump around and haven't exactly explained what I am doing and what my goals are...I feel that is boring. No, I am pretty bad at explanations, seriously. Ask my husband. He cannot stand when he asks me something and gets a one word answer in reply. I dont like answering questions sometimes, its weird.  Its more that I dont feel like talking, which sometimes is necessary but not in my book. I promise at one point in time I will fully explain. Just know that it encompasses 24 days that I have to go without Starbucks!

2 comments:

  1. You are doing wonderful!!! I wish you would come over and cook for me! I have had squash, onions, mushroom and ground turkey stir fry every night this week! Today concludes day 7 for me and the fiber drink this morning was terrible but it was the first one that I didn't gag while drinking so I call that progress!! Keep up the good work and remember we are going to be all hot and shit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just read this! I just posted an entry. We are definitely going to be ALL HOT AND SHIT. Way to go, only 3 more daysss for you!!

    ReplyDelete