Saturday, July 31, 2010

Phase 2, Day 1

All done! The cleanse is offically done and the total loss in 10 days is 9lbs. I would like to contest that number but I can't effectivly argue with a scale. It is what it is. All I know is- I have 14 more days to lose 11 pounds and be at my goal for the 24 days. I am sure I can do it, I need to exercise more which I only did twice in the past ten days. Oops. Working out is so overrated, so is cleaning baseboards!

So last night we had a late dinner, but it was delicious. Chicken & Shrimp kabobs with peppers. Its so nice eating foods without crazy additives and knowing its healthy. For lunch yesterday I met a friend at a place in Huntersville called Killington's. Ugh they have crazy good food and the wings are my favorite...buuut I can't have those so I ate a salad. It was still good but wings would have been better!



The second part of the 24-day challenge requires a meal replacement shake and a vitamin strip. Note to self, never put frozen whole strawberries in a blender they will also come out whole. Oops. I had a berry flavored smoothie this morning and it was alright. I could still kind of taste the vitamins or whatever is in it but I am full so it did the trick. So basically I eat two regular meals a day and a shake in the morning. I hope the vanilla and chocolate shakes don't taste bad. I dont do well with nasty liquids, who does really? 
We'll see how today goes; I am still in the mindset of doing this. I am proud of myself for actually completing the full ten days without cheating even with a small morsel of food! Go me.


No comments:

Post a Comment