Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Moo Moo Mr. Cow

the culprit.
I have felt like a hunk a junk today. I've been so tired, had a horrible headache and the nauseous feeling all day. I have taken headache medicine but that still hasn't gotten rid of it. I drank a Spark after breakfast thinking that would help, then had some almonds & sunflower seeds but still nothing worked. I finally took lunch about 1:45 and had to get something to eat. I needed something filling, some rabbit-like lettuce wasn't going to do the trick whatsoever. I ate sushi. I feel like I cheated and have been down about it all day. Argh. It was the spicy shrimp/salmon/tuna trio with brown rice and I did use 1 packet of soy sauce. I can't believe it. Its not like a grabbed a box of oreos and camped out in my closet for the afternoon but still.  Tomorrow when I wake up and have gained 20+ pounds, I'll know why! I had a great dinner though. I dry-rubbed porkchops last night and let them sit in the fridge overnight. So good. I also made fresh green beans, fresh squash/zucchini/mushroom medley, salad with tomatoes and onion and I also baked mushrooms in a foil packet with chicken broth & garlic. It definitely made up for my lunch.

Tomorrow is t-1 day until the end of the cleanse. I bought strawberries at the grocery store today to go with my meal replacement shakes that I start drinking on the second part of the 24 day challenge. I still haven't taken my measurements and I am upset with myself. I have gone to the grocery store so many times in the past week I should have remembered to pick one up.

5 comments:

  1. Girl, every time I read your blog it makes me hungry. Your dinners sound soooo delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha thanks! We need to get together, I still haven't met Mr. Noah, he'll be in college by the time I do!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YES we do! I haven't seen you...since your reception!!! Where exactly are you living now? Still in Huntersville?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yep right across from Cedarfield, we've there been for almost two years.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Goodness, I haven't been on that side of town in F-O-R-E-V-E-R! We'll have to plan a luch on Satruday or Sunday.

    ReplyDelete