Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Day 8

First let me say Steve ordered pizza for dinner last night and I only smelled it. Luckily he got onions for a topping so I didnt even want to touch it. The other was a thin crust which I like even less. I had a long day but it seems I eat less and less. I didn't eat breakfast yesterday morning, I know that's bad, and got Moe's for lunch. It really was good and I think I want it again today. Thanks, Jess for the birthday gift card!! So I had a Moe's salad, some almonds & sunflower seeds that pretty much held me over right until 5 when I left work and went to Harris Teeter. I am tired of chicken so I bought some sliced turkey at the deli, our Harris Teeter doesn't carry Boar's Head yet and I had to buy Dietz & Watson. I guess if that is the only thing that was wrong yesterday it was a pretty good day! I made my own version of a chef's salad...not too bad. After work I was starving, pehaps from looking at the pizza sitting on my counter, whatever. I heated up some brown rice and ate that for an after dinner snack. I ended up taking the herbal cleanse pill around 11:30 once the rice had been digested.

Nope!
Today, however, is a whole new routine.....i just love change. No, I hate it really; I like everything to be familiar. No wonder I havent brushed my hair since high school...right Heather?! I took a probiotic pill this morning and once at work drank the amazing fiber drink.  I ate right after the drink since those were the directions for today. I made an egg white omelet and had some grapes. I'm hungry at this moment and want Starbucks!

Mainly I think I'm excited for the cleanse to be over to prove to myself that I am able to do it. I was skeptical at first thinking it would be easy, remember, and they would work sitting on my counter? Well that didn't happen and I did do it (almost!) and am proud. I have two weddings to go to in the upcoming months, one in September that is going to be a freakin' blast and its black tie. I want to be able to buy something that doesn't resemble a sack or pillowcase or toga. Catch me? The other in October I am a bridesmaid in and we are wearing black knee-length dresses. Again, no sacks please.

No comments:

Post a Comment