Monday, July 26, 2010

SIX!

Just a quick entry, I work late today so hopefully I will have more to post throughout the day. Woke up this morning with the intention of going to the gym at somepoint today, most likely during lunch but I forgot that my hours were 11-8 not 8-5. I took my probiotic pill, and drank a spark to get me going. I feel great today, had a 4 egg white omelet for breakfast, it does sound like a lot of eggs, but without the yolk its not heavy and, well I enjoy it. I also had a cup of green grapes. I grilled chicken last night and have a container of greens with tomatoes for lunch again today. I dont know what to do about dinner since I will be working through it. I can eat when I get home but I think that'll be too late to eat and then have enough time to take my herbal pills on an empty stomach. We shall see.

Friday is the last day of the cleanse, then the next phase is 14 more days. I hope it goes by quickly, but then again when I'm finished it will be in the middle of August. Almost time for Christmas! Time sure does fly by.

No comments:

Post a Comment