Thursday, July 22, 2010

No MOE!

, oOh Joey, I think I love you!
Seriously it's another addiction but this is one I am still able to eat! Sweet!! So between last post & now I have consumed 11 pecans & a Moe's Joey Streaker. I had to modify the streaker from my normal but still healthy version to the Advocare approved version. The lady looked at me like I was crazy when I asked for about a tbsp of black beans. She was like, really? Yes lady REALLY. My streaker consisted of 1 tbsp. black beans, grilled chicken, lots of lettuce, pico & fresh jalapenos. I stuck some El Guapos Famous Salsa on the top and voila; it was wonderful. I skipped out on the chips and salsa which is a favorite of mine. I immediately stuck a piece of gum in my mouth after I was done. I didnt want to be tempted by those chips.

HuevosRancheros, http://www.health-bent.com/
Now it's 3:46, I'm sitting here thinking about, well FOOD. I'm googling recipes and have found this pretty awesome website. They follow the Paleo Diet, which means no processed foods; everything is something you can hunt or gather and the recipes look so good. If you're curious, Click HERE. You probably can make some modifications according to your taste but they look so good. A guy at work made (and brought in for himself but I got to try!) the shepards pie and also the Mediterrean Salad which was good but not my style. I really want to make the Huevos Rancheros. Check it out! I love to cook so I might share some recipes too. I have one for buffalo burgers, can't wait to try those, anything with hot sauce is right up my alley.


I think I'm going to try a Spark now for the heck of it, lets see what it's all about. Ok, twenty minutes have passed and I made the Spark. Pink Lemonade flavor kicks all the other flavors outta the water!

No comments:

Post a Comment